We’re super excited to have part of this awesome basketball tournament right here in Buffalo! This is going to be fantastic for the city of Buffalo as it will really showcase all the new and awesome changes downtown, especially the Canalside area.
We’ve been working hard to prepare for the crowds and quick turn around times that these crowds are going to expect. That’s why we’ve created a special menu for the occasion. From Thursday to Sunday (3/16 – 3/19) we will be using this special menu. As shown below.
We will not be having our normal happy hour specials on Thursday and Friday. But we are going to be doing other drink specials for the duration of the tournament! Beer buckets! For $25 you can get 5 tallboy cans of Blue, Blue Light, Bud, Bud Light, Mic Ultra, Molson Canadian, and Coors Light. These cans will also be available for purchase separately. We are also going to have tall boy cans of Big Ditch Hayburner and Big Ditch Low Bridge. We will be doing a Big Ditch Bucket Special as well. 3 cans of Hayburner and 2 cans of Low Bridge for $25!
We will have slightly different hours as well! Opening at 10 am on 3/16 and 3/18 (Thursday and Saturday). These hours are subject to change based on game times.
Please know that these changes apply only to our Canalside location. For any questions please contact us at 716-632-0800.
We hope that this influx of people to the Buffalo area will show the country what an awesome city we are and what we’ve done in the past few years alone! It will show how bright our future is! So let’s have a great few days! #HoopsBUF #EatPods
Local Restaurant Week will be from March 20th to March 26th. Here are our specials!
Meal for 2 – $30.16
- Two (2) major Pods with two (2) extras each
- Two (2) small basic salads
- Two (2) glasses of wine from select list
- Two (2) standard price beers
- One (1) glass of wine from select list and one (1) standard priced beer
Meal for 1 – $20.16
Choose from one of the following pasta dishes
- Pasta Chiccoli
- Chicken Pesto Alfredo
- Baked Spaghetti Jimbrone
- Chicken Parm
- Pasta Diablo
- One (1) small basic salad
- One (1) small caesar salad
- One (1) glass of wine from select list
- One (1) standard priced beer
- One (1) personal sized bread pudding
No specialty Pods. You must design your own. No substitutions. No other coupons or discounts accepted with local restaurant week deal. Please ask your server for all details. Dine in only.
Awesome local drinks from an awesome local distillery!
From left to right we have…
- The Purple Rooster – Locally distilled vodka and beet juice! This is a nice sweet drink!
- The Larkinville – A local take on The Manhattan. You’ll love this!
- Apple Brandy Alexander – This creamy drink uses Apple Brandy and some creme de cacao to knock on those taste buds!
And of course we will be carrying over our beer and wine happy hour specials every month.
$4.60 draft beers! Most beers on draft are $4.60! Out of 30 or so taps that we have at each location, only a select few will not count for happy hour. Please ask your server or bartender for more details.
And $5 glasses of wine and $15 bottles of wine! The following wines are included in the deal!
- Mirassou Merlot
- Mirassou Pinot Noir
- Mirassou Moscato
- 14 Hands Cabernet
- Capasaldo Pinot Grigio
- Niagara Landing Rosebud Red
- Niagara Landing Rosebud Gold
- 716 Cellars Shiraz/Cabernet Blend
- 716 Cellars Pinot Grigio
- CK Mondavi White Zin
- William Hill Chardonnay
We have a couple of bar crawls happening that are being put on by barcrawls.com! Both of which start at our Canalside location! For more information please visit the information page on the Bar Crawls website!